Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Hey friends,

Here's another quick update!
We are now officially back in the office for the new year! Got a lot of Emails, etc, to catch up so just be a little more patient if I still haven't gotten back to you just yet! :D

I am just as bummed as many of you are about the new Estimate Form still not being up online, and I really apologize for that. I thought that would have been taken care of by now, so that will be the first thing I focus on getting done! I am on it! It's first on my priority list before Friday!
Thanks for your patience guys.

Well, again I just wanna say thanks to all of you for 2009. It was a rockin' year! We built a lot of bitchin' guitars, made a lot of new friends, and received so much great feedback and encouragement from so many of you. It was an amazing year.
I can't wait to see what 2010 is gonna bring!

We all look forward to making more great guitars and basses, and making more and more friends! Bear with us as we get through the returning-curve till the week's end, work out the little bugs, and then get right back in full swing for another great year!

Cheers guys!
Looking forward to hearing from all of you again,


- Combat Colin.





No comments:

Post a Comment