Friday, September 18, 2009

Yet Another Holiday!

Hey friends,
Sorry I haven't been around much for the past while. I have been spending so much more time in the work shop, and much less time near a computer. We have made tons of new beautiful looking ST Warms, as well as some awesome looking custom stuff lately. There have been some pictures taken, and I will be sure to return to the Blog soon to update you on all the latest creations with pictures!
And BASSES! Where are the basses??! Man, I KNOW we are way overdue to show off some new bass stuff, so that will be coming as well.

Don't forget though, you can always check out our official MySpace page to see all sorts of custom Guitars AND Basses in the pics section!
http://www.myspace.com/combatguitars

Anyway, this is just quick note, as I am on my way out the door to embark on YET ANOTHER week long forced national holiday. I will be back in the office on Thursday and Friday, before taking the weekend off again, so during those two days I will be sure to update the blog with some cool pics, as well as answer emails, and get back to all who are waiting for their Estimates! Be patient till Thurs/Fri guys!

Alright, time to get my holiday on, yet AGAIN!
See ya Thursday!




- Combat Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment