Monday, May 18, 2009

Psychopathy Red.



Anyone heard the new Slayer single?

This sh*t is Rippin'!








Now, I have been hearing all sorts of rumours surrounding Slayer these days, and you'll have to forgive me If I seem to be a little bit outta the loop, but there is all sorts of things floating around. Like, this is Slayer's last studio album, Tom is quitting for various spiritual reasons, etc etc.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens and if there is an official statement anywhere out there from the Slayer camp, it would be interesting to read.

For now, concerning this new single, all I gotta say is THIS is Slayer. It really brings me back to the old-school Reign In Blood days. If this really is the final Slayer recordings, then in my opinion, they are going out RIGHT. What a way to take a bow. It truly is better to burn out than to fade away. Nothing makes us sadder than to see a band we all love and hold dear, continue on and on and on making music that is mere shadows of what we know they were once capable of creating. 

Good one on Slayer I say!
Pushing 50 and sticking to what they do best!

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!



- Combat Colin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment